Aim2Be – A Fun, Free Healthy Living App for Canadian Families
- Aim2Be is available in English and French in the App Store and Google Play. There’s an app for parents and an app for kids 10+. Download it today. Visit the Aim2Be website for more information.
- Aim2Be supports families to adopt healthy behaviours in four areas – healthy eating, physical activity, screen time and sleep. It integrates living green principles, proven behaviour change techniques and aligns with Canadian health recommendations.
- Reach out to families in your circles and tell them about Aim2Be. It works for those who actively use it. Link families to the Aim2Be website for information or download the flyers and circulate to families you work with.
- The Childhood Obesity Foundation was funded in part by the Public Health Agency of Canada to develop, test and optimize Aim2Be. We are grateful for their support and the matched cash and in-kind support from our collaborators including the Aim2Be developer, Ayogo, plus Merck Canada, Heart & Stroke, Diabetes Canada, Obesity Canada, Dietitians of Canada, Craving Change, Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology, David Suzuki Foundation and Pacific Blue Cross Foundation plus content support from the Canadian Men’s Health Foundation.
- Aim2Be was independently evaluated by Louise Mâsse, School of Population and Public Health at UBC and BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute. The study protocol for the randomized control trial and results from the pilot evaluation are available in Trials.
or more veggies and fruit per day
no more than two hours of screen time a day
hour of physical activity or more per day
no sugary drinks